Exoshock is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Exoshock may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you accept any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
- Your Consent
- Collected Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home or other physical address, an email address, phone number or other contact information, whether at work or at home. Exoshock does not collect your Personally Identifiable Information when you use our Services except as follows:
- Information that we require in connection with creation of a mandatory user profile that is required for account set-up and user login authentication, which may include without limitation your name, title, and other information for security purposes.
- Any other optional information about yourself that you may voluntarily disclose at your option in connection with your use of the functionality of the Service, which may include without limitation information in emails that you send or documents that you post through the Service.
- Information on our server logs that we automatically receive and record from your browser, including without limitation your IP address, cookie information and the page you request.
- Information on your use of the Service is associated with your user name and could be linked to any Personally Identifiable Information you provide.
- Information provided to Exoshock in relation to a specific job application will be retained until the recruitment process for that role is complete, provided that in the case of successful applicants, their data will be retained by Exoshock for the purpose the information was obtained. For applicants who have indicated that they wish to be considered for future opportunities, personal data will be retained on file.
- Information Disclosure
Exoshock does not rent, sell or share Personally Identifiable Information it collects about you to or with third parties, except as follows:
- Upon request by the company that has made you an authorized user of the Services.
- To other authorized users of the Service if you choose to allow other users to see the personal information you provide (for example, you may choose to send e-mail or post documents or allow other users of the Service to see your email address).
- To Exoshock subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To any third-party service providers who are hired by Exoshock to provide services to Exoshock related to the provision of the Services; provided, that we require these parties to maintain the confidentiality of your information and disclose it only as necessary for them to provide their services.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Exoshock or the Service; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Exoshock; or (3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Exoshock, its web site(s), product or services or the public from harm or harassment. If we receive legal process calling for the disclosure of any of your Personally Identifiable Information we will, if permitted by law, attempt to notify you via the E-mail address you supplied during registration before we respond to the request.
- If Exoshock should ever file or be subject to the filing of a petition in bankruptcy or other insolvency proceedings, or if Exoshock should ever merge with another entity or undergo any other corporate reorganization, we may transfer and sell the information you provide to us through the Service to a third party or share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party that acquires or succeeds to Exoshock’s capital stock or business assets to which the Services relate.
Any password you provide when registering with the Service is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
- Where We Store your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Information”.
- Changes to this Policy
If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please If check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
- Dispute Resolution
If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.